Top Five Movies Ever Made-Skymovieshd

The following is a list of the top five movies ever made. I’m going to make a film and talk about why it’s so fun. Please enjoy my list, but you should come up with your own list. If you want to watch the top level of free movies you may watch on skymovies. The only preparation you need to do is watch five movies.

Citizen Kane

This is a film made by Orson Welles. He wrote and directed the film. It is considered to be the best film ever made by many intelligent people. That’s the main reason I put it at the top of my list. I really don’t care so much about Orson Welles. To the best of my knowledge, he was living some kind of crumbling life. He was not good at all, and he cheated on his wife. Maybe he was good at making movies and plays, but I wouldn't want to work with this guy. So, while this movie is at the top of my list, I would like to say that Orson Welles was a bad guy.

Singing in the Rain

The film is very interesting because there is a place where a boy dances in the rain while singing. I mean, why not enjoy a movie with such a feature? In addition, the film is a very interesting slapstick story. There are tons of funny gags to watch. It’s hard to imagine that Hollywood ever had the patience to create a film like this. Of course, they do not act as they once did.

Matrix

This film has a lot of characters flying around people because they know how to block it. You don’t get much better than that. I mean, tons of movies have tried to copy this, but this is real. It's fun, and it has a different feel to it. I watch this movie when I want to see an amazing action.

Dick Tracy

The film is about a detective with a telephone on his watch. Anyone who has ever wanted to have a phone on their watch will love this movie on skymovieshd in. It also has a lot of good explosions, but the best part of this movie is the clock. That clock is probably the coolest thing in the world.

Oscars

This really is not a movie, but a special one they have every year that highlights the best movies of the year. I put this on my list because that's how I found out about some great movies that I might have missed out on during the year. It’s more important than one film because of all the films I tell you about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Blu-Ray Movies of All Time

Best Movies of 2010-SkyMoviesHD